Thursday 16 June 2011

Receipt kaos

I've been working with a lady who works during the gift season for a while. She knows pretty much everything there is to know about anything related to gifts.
Not that I don't know anything, though. She told me yesterday that I shouldn't stick the receipt that comes out after I press the "receipt" button.
I was told by the manager to press the "saitoroku" button before scanning the items if the customer pays by cash or cash cards. By doing so, two receipts come out; one for the customer, one for us to stick on the order sheet. If I forget to press it (which I do often), I was told to either write down the receipt number on the order or press the "receipt" button. If you press "receipt," out comes three receipts. One for the customer, one for the order sheet, one for the "receipt sheet". The receipt sheet is usually for when the customer pays by credit card because we have to press "receipt" instead of "saitoroku".
Anyway, the point is, I was doing the way the manager told me to. I explained that to her but she was still not satisfied. There was nothing more I could do. She has to deal with it.

And btw, she has bad breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment