Thursday 28 October 2010

Animal Farm

I'm on chapter 5 right now. I'm taking notes of words that I don't know the meaning of as I read. There are lots of words that I've heard before but don't know the meaning.
My mum was delighted about the 1984 video, by the way.

It's embarrassing to admit but the book I'm reading now is Princess Diaries which is totally girly. I just like it because it's HILARIOUS and the content is crappy. :P And it's the second time reading it!
I tend to read a couple of books at the same time. I was reading a Gerald Durrel book before but now I'm on Princess Diaries 4.
Reading the same book over and over and over again is something I do too.

2 comments:

  1. Is it sad that i love princess diaries? yeah probably :) only ever watched the movie .. only ever cared about the bits with anne hathaway in them :) hmm i read my sisters books all the time (shes younger than me) but thats probably just for the purdy pictures :) aand im making no sence sorry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I love Anne Hathaway's acting too! I love it when she's comedic. :)


    BTW the actress who played Lilly is gay. She atteared in the L word. :)

    ReplyDelete