Saturday 11 September 2010

Google Earth

My mum recently installed Google Earth to our PC. I don't know what made her do that but anyway, we have been hooked.

We've been looking at our house here in Japan and the one my parents own in Bath, UK. There are a lot of same looking houses in the neighborhood in Bath so we argue which one's ours. It doesn't matter which but we get excited!

Also I like to check out places after I do the translation thing for World Vision. I translated 12 letters from Swaziland last week and I didn't have a clue where it located in Africa. It turned out to be a tiny country just North of South Africa. It's amazing that you get to get a glimpse of what it's like there. And you don't have to fly for so many hours!! You just twirl the globe and you're there!

Sometimes I randomly go to Italy or Sweden or somewhere I would like to go in the future. There are 360 degrees panorama photos in big cities (sometimes in suburbs like Bradford-on-Avon!) and I like looking around. It feels like I'm actually walking around the city!

You can even go see the moon and other planets but that's not so amusing to me because there's not much to see. Although, I have to say, I was surprised that there are already names of places on the moon!

It makes me want to travel more!!! I WANT TO GRADUATE!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just a few more months and your prison sentence will be over....

    ReplyDelete