Monday 5 April 2010

My Trip: University of Exeter

March 24th. We went to Exeter on the train. It didn't take very long to get there. That day was the open day so the students studying at the univ took us for an accommodation tour and we saw both catered and self catered accommodation and it was both nice and seemed to be cosy. We went to the International Student Office (My dad had told the office that we're coming and we wanted to look around) and the man there showed us the foundation year building and came with us to the psychology department were the student and the teachers were explaining what they do in the course. A 3rd year student talked to us personally about the course and what she is planning to do in the future.
The staff and the students were all very friendly and helpful and organized that we got a very clear idea of what I will be doing there. Much better than Bath! The fact that the place I do the foundation year and the degree course are in the same campus was good too because I would get a better feeling of the University when I'm doing the foundation year.


(I didn't take many photo's on campus but the view from the accommodation was wonderful!)

No comments:

Post a Comment