Sunday 18 April 2010

My Trip: Day to Leave B-on-A

So it was all over. The 2.5 weeks in England went so quickly. We were all busy doing something interesting that we don't do usually. Our taxi to a hotel near Heathrow was supposed to come around 12:30 so we had time to pack and after we finished packing, there was still some time so me and my dad went to a nearby shop to kill time. Here's what it said near the counter:
...The taxi came on time and it was time to say goodbye to Grandma. I gave her a big hug but couldn't say anything because I thought it would make me cry like I always do when we have to go. I couldn't stop the tears when I got to the top of the stairs anyway.
It took about 3 hours to the hotel. We don't usually stay in a hotel before going on the plane. This time, my dad's plane to Bangkok the next day was earlier than me and my mum's. So, we stayed for the night. We watched Frost and Master Chef and other TV programs. I think British TV programs are better than Japan's.
Anyway, the next day on April 3rd, my dad left at 6:00am. Me and my mum left at 11:00am. Mum's suitcase was too heavy and had to transfer some to mine. The journey was pleasant and I was busy watching movies. Oh, the problem was that the girl sitting next to me had smelly feet and she had her foot on the seat. Ugh, everyone who is going on the plane should wash their feet THOROUGHLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment