Monday 26 April 2010

Be Free

I am so fucking pissed off and stressed out and uncomfortable with all the teachers pushing us with tasks. I CANNOT WAIT TO GET OUT FROM ALL OF THIS.
One teacher says that we have to:
read more books
memorize classic Japanese words that is no longer used which is ridiculous
work harder
and harder
and harder
and harder.
Also he tells us that we will never get into a decent university if we can do this and this and this and this.
I can't help daydreaming about the future when I finally graduate and go to England.

Papa Roach's song Be Free is the best way do describe how much I'm stressed out which goes like this.

Sick and tired of being sick and tired
I wanna be free from this ball and chain
and be free from this life and pain
and be free from this ball and chain
I wanna be free from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment