Friday 5 March 2010

Kindergarten Memories Part 1 [Aobadai]

I went to 2 kindergartens. First to Aobadai and then to Azuma. I think I have more memories of when I was in Aobadai.


I can't be sure if it's true but it's what I remember so here goes...


I remember sitting on a chair alone in the room. I've always felt uncomfortable going to a toilet outside my house and still do (a bit). I sat there until the teacher came to drag me to the toilet. I often peed in my pants - I once even peed in the bus coming back! Because of not going to the toilet so often, I gained the skill of not having to go to the toilet so often. I know it's not healthy but it's a useful skill.

I remember breaking a swing. I really like(d) playing on the swings. I once somehow undid the connecting part(see photo below) of the swing.



I don't remember getting into any troudle...But I probably did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment