Thursday 4 March 2010

Course change

I'm completely freaked out about the course changing issue. The teacher said i have a chance of getting into Tokyo Univ if I study world history etc like mad but I'M NOT AIMING FOR TOKYO UNIV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not supposed to tell anyone at school because if the teachers knew about this, I might get kicked out of the class I'm in which is a class for students aiming for Tokyo Univ. If I'm not aiming for T.U., where do I want to go? Well, I'm going to the UK from 19th this month to see:
University of York
University of Bath
University of Exeter.
These are all universities famous for psychology. I'm hoping to go to one of those universities.

1 comment:

  1. Oxford! TU is ranked like 67th in the world! Not so great! (Good for Japan but shite compared to the rest of the world!)

    ReplyDelete